Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

lockdown lovers

The excitement is real. First morning of lockdown awake and we stir at 8am.. a slight stretch and sleepy grins we realise we've no work. The day ahead looks promising. Will we sleep in or get up nd grab the day. 
He rises first, him... not anything else so the first smile fades a little, maybe later I'm hopeful.
I get up when I hear the first rousings of the kettle coming alive, it's the only thing rousing so it'll have to do. Slippers on I yawn as I silently count the steps down the stairs. Old habit, there's 14. I don't know why I need to mention that but there ya go. 
Oh whf... He's waiting in the kitchen, sombre looking holding up what seems to be plastic overalls and trying to persuade me into them. Not likely boy. But he's actually serious. If I'm in the same room as him we need to wear plastic overalls to protect us....
Protect us from what? Each other? I just got out of the damn bed he was in all night. I protest loudly, the kettle switches off. First argument on day one. Lockdown looks more sombre than his face when I refuse so I agree for the sake of peace. 
He wants my clothes off... mmm ok a little rousing in the kitchen. Maybe he's getting kinky. Im going to play along. Ripping my clothes off I stand bare arsed and smile. He hands me the plastic overalls and turns away to the kettle. 
What? I'm naked, only us here and he's making tea. Ok maybe I can tease him a little. Play it coy, move seductively and let him make a move when he's rigid and unable to resist. Sitting down at the table I cross and uncross my legs letting my eyelashes flutter, crap that plastic is chaffing places, places i don't like being chaffing thanks very much. I move around trying to get comfortable, he's looking at me funny. Wait maybe he's getting roused. His eyebrows furrow, he's scratching his head. What the hell is wrong with you woman he says shaking his head. 
I'm starting to sweat, lots of places are starting to sweat. Holy shit it's only day one, if lockdown lasts for months I'm going to be found melted under the kitchen table. 
I rise and walk towards him, shashaying my hips and locking his eyes. He hands me the tea and walks away to turn on the news. The damn news, I'm naked underneath plastic and he wants the news. 
Breaking fecking news I'm gonna burst him....
But what the hell will I do on day two.....

Valerie Masters 

No comments:

Post a Comment